[geeklog-devel] Interview with FOSS User magazine

Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera bckurera at fossuser.lk
Tue Feb 8 07:55:47 EST 2011

Dear,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just wanted to get to know the historical things that is why
I asked for a person who was contributing from the begging of the project.

I am happy to get them from Jason Whittenburg (the original author) and
Tony Bibbs (early maintainer). AND if you like we can discuss about the
present situation of the project. So I can prepare some question regarding
that and ll mail you soon. Are you ok with that?

Thanks for your time.

--
Regards,

*Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera*
The Editor in Chief - FOSS User Magazine

*Email*: bckurera at fossuser.lk | *Skype*: buddhikakurera