[geeklog-devel] Interview with FOSS User magazine

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Feb 8 14:20:18 EST 2011

> I don't think anyone who used to contribute back in the early days is still around, i.e. still actively contributing.

Since I've been asked: No, I have not been with Geeklog from the beginning. According to the Changelog, the first release of Geeklog was on June 17, 2000. I registered on the Geeklog website (which was on SourceForge back then) on January 12, 2002.

And apparently, this was my first commit:

changeset:   503:8fee9a042949
branch:      HEAD
user:        dhaun
date:        Sat Mar 02 17:03:21 2002 +0000
summary:     Added the texts that are new as of Geeklog 1.3.3 (not translated yet).

Unsurprisingly, that's an update of the German language file:

http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/rev/8fee9a042949

Just a quick jog down memory lane :)