[geeklog-devel] jQuery UI Themes

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Feb 14 09:16:44 EST 2011

Does anyone ever see the need for a Geeklog Theme to need more than one
jQuery UI theme? Right now who ever calls COM_siteHeader (ie core or plugin)
can over write the default jquery ui theme. I see this creating a bunch of
problems if a plugin specifies one theme and say a block that is displayed
as well, assumes the default theme will be used.

Tom