[geeklog-devel] [gsoc 2011] Getting involve

Isuru Udana isudana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 01:46:10 EST 2011

Hi,

I am a final year student from department of Computer Science and
Engineering, University of Moratuwa.
I would like to contribute to the geeklog development.

I am thinking of participating the Google summer of code for geeklog.
I went though the wiki page [1] and I strongly feel that I have sufficient
skills which is mentioned there [2] to work on a geeklog project.
Now I am getting familiar with geeklog by referring to the 'Getting started
guide' [3]. Am I on the right path or is there anything I should focus more?

Thank you.

[1] http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code
[2] http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code#Required_skills
[3] http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Getting_Started