[geeklog-devel] Apache Chemistry - CMIS implementation

dilantha silva dilantha.tyrant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 02:02:47 EST 2011

Hi Dirk,

I had a quick look at Apache Chemistry and downloaded its php client and
tried to test it with geeklog. and i think since geeklog is not cmis
compatible it didn't work properly. At the moment it can be used with some
cmis compatible content repositories like Alfresco, Nuxeo, KnowledgeTree
etc. I have found a good tutorial for getting started with cmis
here<http://ecmarchitect.com/archives/2009/11/23/1094>. It is based on
Alfresco platform but it can be used to get some idea.

--
Regards,

Dilantha Silva,
http://twitter.com/dilanthasilva | http://www.linkedin.com/in/dilanthasilva|