[geeklog-devel] Geeklog and jQuery

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Feb 28 09:36:19 EST 2011

Quick question.

The new configuration interface uses jQuery and a few widgets from the
official jQuery User Interface (UI) library. At first I wasn't planning to
include the other widgets library files (about 30 in all) but I think I may
now do so to make it easier for any plugins who may want to use jQuery and
any of the other Widgets.

Widgets are only included in the web page  when needed  (core, theme and
plugins need to request that jQuery and the widget be loaded) so I don't
really see a problem to include the files in the install.

Thoughts?