[geeklog-devel] geeklog_1_7_1_1 branch

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jan 2 13:07:32 EST 2011

I hate it when that happens:

> remote: added 8 changesets with 11 changes to 5 files (+1 heads)
> remote: notify: sending 1 subscribers 1 changes
> remote: error: incoming.notify hook failed:
> remote: 4.7.1 <geeklog-cvs at lists.geeklog.net>: Recipient address rejected: Service temporarily unavailable

Anyway, there is now a geeklog_1_7_1_1 branch in the repository and a geeklog_1_7_1sr1 tag on that branch. Any changes for Geeklog 1.7.x (e.g. the fix for bug #1239) will go into that branch, while development of 1.8.0 will continue on the trunk (branch HEAD) as usual.

For those unfamiliar with named branches in Mercurial, I've added instructions for switching to branches / tags here:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Tags_and_Branches#Switching_to_a_branch

The "graph" view may also help:

http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/geeklog/graph