[geeklog-devel] Redesign the Plugin "Editor"

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Jan 15 15:18:53 EST 2011

Your layout ideas make sense.

One thing I thought of is that there are a few projects related to plugins
that you may want to consider with the redesign. These haven't been
implemented yet but at some point we should and when we do they may affect
how the plugins form is laid out:

Plugin Version Control and Dependencies
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1154

Plugin Repository
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_plugin_repository#Plugin_Repository
- See all on this page: Plugin admin panel
- This has been worked on as a GSOC project and I know Dirk had wanted to
finish it up at some point.

Tom