[geeklog-devel] [Fwd: Re: Redesign the Plugin "Editor"]

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Jan 18 11:06:02 EST 2011

Quoting Dan Stoner <danstoner at gmail.com>:

> A little bit of polish can show
> that GL is mature and still active.

Good point.

> "the admin interface looks old and clunky"

Some would say "not only the admin interface" ;-)

> I have been toying with the idea of participating more materially in
> GL... I would need some baby step tasks before doing anything real or
> important.

You're very much welcome. There's a "Getting Started" page aimed at
developers on the wiki:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Getting_Started

For non / not-so-much coding tasks, I've dumped the tasks we collected
for Google Code-In over at OpenHatch:

https://openhatch.org/+projects/geeklog

... and if you speak any language other than English: Most of our
language files could benefit from an update.

Thanks for offering to help!