[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Professional CSS theme

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:53:57 EST 2011

I'd modify (or add to that question): What percent of screens are under
960px wide and are not mobile devices.

I expect all of the "6. 320x480      5.16%" screens are mobile devices.

Which brings up the question: with that many mobile users should we put some
work into creating a mobile theme that turns on by auto-detection of device
type (or screen resolution?)?

-Vinny