[geeklog-devel] Gsoc 2011

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Jan 31 16:27:04 EST 2011

Dilan Wijenayake wrote:

> I would like to contribute myself for a project in Geeklog. Currently I’m studying background knowledge for the projects in Geeklog. I have a good knowledge in php and SQL, so I thought to participate Gsoc 2011 by doing Geeklog project. I’m kindly request more information on Geeklog development from anyone, so I can suit myself before gsoc begins.

Welcome and thanks for your interest. For the record: We will be applying for participation in GSoC 2011, but the list of participating organizations will only be published on March 18. Until then, even we won't know whether we're "in" or not :)

As for getting started try this article on our wiki:

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Getting_Started

If there are any questions, feel free to ask them here or come visit us on IRC.