[geeklog-devel] Gsoc 2011

Dilan Wijenayake dilan.wijenayake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:16:36 EST 2011

Hi,

I’m Dilan Wijenayake a final year undergraduate student in faculty of
Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would
like to contribute myself for a project in Geeklog. Currently I’m studying
background knowledge for the projects in Geeklog. I have a good knowledge in
php and SQL, so I thought to participate Gsoc 2011 by doing Geeklog project.
I’m kindly request more information on Geeklog development from anyone, so I
can suit myself before gsoc begins.

Thank You.