[geeklog-devel] Beginner-type bugs needed

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Mar 15 14:36:45 EDT 2011

As part of their GSoC application, we are asking students for a patch. Right now, our bugtracker is a bit short on bugs or feature requests that are tagged with "beginner". We need more of them and ASAP.

So, if you know of a nuissance or minor bug that you haven't added to the bugtracker yet, now would be a good time. The existing entries should also be reviewed to identify ones that are "easy".

I'm not sure, actually - can normal users of the bugtracker tag entries? If not, post suggestions here and we'll take care of it.

Thanks.