[geeklog-devel] Feature Freeze for 1.8.0

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Mar 17 09:49:34 EDT 2011

>> I don't have a wiki login and the ...

I just sent you your Wiki account information

>> ... only template page in the wiki is for the long lost GL2.

That's not good. I did find this page.

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Using_Templates_and_Language_Files

It doesn't say much of anything. You could add your information here and
when someone has more time we can go back and add more info.  Or better yet
if you have time, I would split the page into 2 (one for template and one
for language files.

There is an example here that should be changed

http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/Using_Templates_and_Language_Files

Geeklog 1.8.0 contains a few new features for Plugin developers. I want to
make sure that the information and examples are in the wiki so we can
include links in the announcement story on Geeklog.net.

>> I've updated the COM_newTemplate patch on the bug tracker: 1220

I will work on this today

>> Is the forum in the geeklog hg repository? What's the URL?

http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/forum/

Tom