[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0 release schedule

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Fri Mar 25 15:56:34 EDT 2011

I need to fix a bug that I introduced with new plugin admin list (and
didn't file a bug report about it).

When clicking the enable/disable links, on some remote servers a cached
copy of the plugin list is served after the operation and the plugin
state change is not reflected. Possible solutions are:

* issue a no-cache directive with a header in the appropriate place
(right now COM_refresh is used for reloading the page)

* append some dummy variable to the url (this will look ugly in the
address bar, but IMO will be most effective)

* issue a POST request via the "pluginenabler" form (I would hate to
reintroduce this) instead of the current GET request.

* other?

Let me know what you think is the best.

Rouslan