[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.8.0 release schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Mar 25 17:37:42 EDT 2011

Do we decide on what OAuth account types to allow? Is Facebook enough or
should we have Twitter and/or LinkedIn?

Also Dirk we will need to create an application for each OAuth account type
we choose (so we can get the keys). These will have to be created under
someone's account at each service. Do you want to do this or should I?

Tom