[geeklog-devel] XMLSitemap Admin

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Mar 26 11:49:16 EDT 2011

Nope.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net
[mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On Behalf Of Dirk Haun
Sent: March-26-11 11:31 AM
To: Geeklog Development
Subject: [geeklog-devel] XMLSitemap Admin

Hmm. I was just testing the Migration option with a copy of the geeklog.net
database. It failed:

1062: Duplicate entry 'XMLSitemap Admin' for key 'grp_name'. SQL in
question: INSERT INTO groups (grp_name, grp_descr, grp_gl_core) VALUES
('XMLSitemap Admin', 'Has full access to XMLSitemap features', 0);

So we do already have a XMLSitemap Admin group (and a xmlsitemap.edit)
permission on geeklog.net. Not sure where it's coming from, though, since I
don't see it on any other site where the plugin is installed. Probably from
an earlier version of the plugin, before we started bundling it with
Geeklog. Anyone else seeing it?

Anyway, I guess that needs to be handled ...