[geeklog-devel] XMLSitemap Admin

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Mar 26 11:30:32 EDT 2011

Hmm. I was just testing the Migration option with a copy of the geeklog.net database. It failed:

1062: Duplicate entry 'XMLSitemap Admin' for key 'grp_name'. SQL in question: INSERT INTO groups (grp_name, grp_descr, grp_gl_core) VALUES ('XMLSitemap Admin', 'Has full access to XMLSitemap features', 0);

So we do already have a XMLSitemap Admin group (and a xmlsitemap.edit) permission on geeklog.net. Not sure where it's coming from, though, since I don't see it on any other site where the plugin is installed. Probably from an earlier version of the plugin, before we started bundling it with Geeklog. Anyone else seeing it?

Anyway, I guess that needs to be handled ...