[geeklog-devel] Updating the changelog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 15 16:08:32 EDT 2011

> What we do at work is to generate the changelog from our bugtracker (JIRA - haven't checked what Mantis offers in terms of APIs).

Mantis has a SOAP API. Fortunately, there are wsdl2php converters, so it's not too painful. I've managed to extract something that vaguely resembles our changelog entries, e.g.

--- snip ---
- Staticpage Plugin Function plugin_getiteminfo_staticpages does not always return correct data (Bugs #1342) [Laugh]
- Calendar Week view date range may not display correctly (Bugs #1340) [Laugh]
- Font size of Calendar is so small. (Feature Requests #1329) [Laugh]
- "Mail users" lose all filled in values upon error (Patches #1270) [Roccivic]
- Speed up template class (Patches #1302) [Laugh]
- Oauth accounts get logged out after 2 minutes of inactivity (Bugs #1334) [Laugh]
--- snip ---