[geeklog-devel] More automation (was: Feature freeze)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 15 07:17:40 EDT 2011

> I'm going to do some tests with fake tags to see if the whole process works as expected.

It didn't but I've fixed the remaining issues now. I've also tested that you can move tags (hg tag -f) in case you accidentally tagged the wrong revision. And removing a tag (like the fake geeklog_1_8_0rc2) also works as expected, i.e. it doesn't do anything :)

So this part of the release process is ready now ...