[geeklog-devel] Core upgrade autoinstall new plugins

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun May 22 15:45:56 EDT 2011

cordiste wrote:

> Will the core upgrade to 1.8.0+ will still autoinstall new plugins?
> Could that be an option? See bug report #1224 [1]

So you've uninstalled a plugin, have the files still around, and when the next Geeklog update is installed, it re-installs that plugin?

Hmm, I can see that this would be unexpected. I'm just wondering if an option in the install script would be the best way to avoid this, though. Maybe uninstalling a plugin should really remove the files as well? Or leave an "uninstalled" entry in the database.