[geeklog-devel] Core upgrade autoinstall new plugins

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Wed May 25 15:01:30 EDT 2011

>> This is already possible for a fresh install, btw. On the second page of
the install script, there's an option "Install and configure additional
plugins" which does just that.

I thought that was for core plugins only, I am glad it checks for any
plugin.

What is the status for the next release since the upgrade stuff has been
solved? Do you think we can release 1.8.0 this weekend or next?

Tom