[geeklog-devel] Upgrade bug in 1.8.0

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat May 28 12:01:58 EDT 2011

Nope,

I have been on Geeklog.net and the bug tracker a few times throughout today
without any problems.

>> I guess if we decouple the upgrade process for the core plugins at that
point and let it run at the end of the upgrade / migrate process - just like
for non-core plugins - it should work.

Sounds like the best solution to me (since that is also how the Plugin admin
form works).

The only other solution I thought of and quickly discarded was keeping track
of the Geeklog versions that each plugin upgrade supports.

Well, back to working on the forum plugin...

Tom