[geeklog-devel] Upgrade bug in 1.8.0

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat May 28 11:51:24 EDT 2011

Tom wrote:

> (I haven't looked at the code yet) Doesn't migrate check the min Geeklog
> version required for the Calendar plugin in the autoinstall.php?

There's a hard-coded upgrade_CalendarPlugin() call in lib-upgrade.php for the upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.5.0 which triggers this. I guess if we decouple the upgrade process for the core plugins at that point and let it run at the end of the upgrade / migrate process - just like for non-core plugins - it should work. That requires extensive testing, though, since I'm not sure what else may lurk between 1.5.0 and 1.8.0 regarding plugin upgrades ...

bye, Dirk

P.S. Anyone else having DNS problems with geeklog.net (all subdomains) today?