[geeklog-devel] FOSDEM 2012

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Nov 22 14:14:50 EST 2011

Tom wrote:

> What is the topic of the talk you submitted to the main track? Would that
> work for the lightning talk if the main one is not accepted?

Ah, sorry for the confusion. The talk for the main track was something generic, not about Geeklog at all. From my understanding, the Lightning Talks are meant to be about specific open source projects, so that wouldn't work. Also, I don't think I could cram that topic into 15 minutes.

> In previous years what have been some of the topics other CMSs have done?

Here's a list from this year:

http://archive.fosdem.org/2011/schedule/tracks/lightningtalks

Most projects used it to demonstrate what it is they're doing.

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/