[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Topics

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Thu Oct 13 16:37:17 EDT 2011

Thanks Dirk I will take a look at the issues. I think I know what the
problem is. I am surprised I didn't run into it before with my test topic
tree that has 22 topics with all of its different permissions, language and
inherit settings ;-)

>> Do you plan to redesign the admin's list of topics, too?

It is like the last thing on the list. The current form works but obviously
it doesn't show the relationships. I was hoping someone else may take a stab
at it ... maybe even use a tree control from jQuery or something ...

Tom