[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Apr 6 10:58:25 EDT 2012

Vincent Furia wrote:

> I would suggest a beta release now with a note that these last issues are outstanding. The more eyes on this release the better.

Right. The issues that have been discussed on here all seem to be closed now, but there are still a few listed in the Roadmap section:

http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/roadmap_page.php

In order to avoid further feature creep and delay, I'd suggest moving them to the next release. I've added versions 2.0.1 and 2.1.0 to the bugtracker - move as you see fit.

>  Name the new Theme - Ideas?
> I'm not all that creative when it comes to the naming of things like this, but if we're going to use it on geeklog.net, we could name it after the release: "Geeklog2.0"

I'm notoriously bad with this as well, but the name "Open" just popped into my head.

How do we proceed? Vote?

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/