[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Apr 6 15:43:37 EDT 2012

Tom wrote:

> So what is this release then a beta or RC?

I'd say we should go with a beta. And make it really clear that it's going to break things.

> I don't think we need to wait for the new theme to be ready before this
> beta/rc release but it should be ready for the final release.

Agreed. We could ship both Professional and the new one in the beta.

Speaking of themes, what happened to the page navigation? It looks really ugly right now (screenshot from Professional attached - hope it makes it through).

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/