[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:30:03 EDT 2012

Hi, All.

I have a solution. And, actually wrote the code.
Since I had prepared a Mercurial repository to Google Code, Please
clone or pull and evaluate it.

geeklog-im home
https://code.google.com/p/geeklog-im/

Table layout is so old-school.
COM_siteHeader and COM_siteFooter should be abolished at a time.
But in the foreseeable future, these functions must leave for backward
compatibility.

I created the theme 'Denim', making the best use of the flexibility of
CSS layout.
It has adopted a responsive Web design.
If you use a Table layout, it is absolutely not achieved.
Go try it out on iPhone, iPad or Android.
If you do not have these device, please try to resize the width with
the browser on your PC.

If you jump up to 2.0.0 version of Geeklog, please indicate the bright
prospects.
Please do not disappoint us, leaving the Table layout.

--
Yoshinori Tahara - dengen