[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

Yoshinori Tahara taharaxp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 03:05:08 EDT 2012

> If I get a chance I am going to look at his work today.

Thanks.
Please note that there is backward compatibility.

I do not expect to be the standard theme Denim.
I wanted to emphasize the benefits of CSS layout only.

If possible, it is desirable to introduce a new template engine. There
is a future.
Table layout? Has nothing, not even a future.
The version 2.0.0 has a special meaning. Since the vertion 1.9.0 was skipped.
It is necessary to promote the vision of the future along with the
version 2.0.0!

--
Yoshinori Tahara - dengen