[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Apr 13 09:55:19 EDT 2012

If I get a chance I am going to look at his work today.

I like the idea of the summer project.  It goes along with the GSOC project
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_template_engine and it's feature
requests listed at the bottom.

We should discuss things first here before any major decisions are made. I
am willing to help out once Geeklog 2.0.0 gets out the door and hopefully a
few other people are as well.

As far as the new theme is concerned we have made the decisions already for
the theme currently being worked on by Rouslan. The plan is that this will
be the new default theme for Geeklog.net once Geeklog 2.0.0 is officially
released.

However, I personally do not have a problem including in a future version of
Geeklog an additional theme that is more mobile device friendly especially
if it takes advantage of the "new template engine".  Geeklog 2.0.0 will
include Rouslans new theme (lets decide a name for this BTW) along with the
professional theme. Once the "new template engine" is finished, for that
version I could see dropping the professional theme and including a new
responsive Web design theme.

Tom