[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

今駒哲子 Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Wed Apr 18 15:00:13 EDT 2012

Hi, Rouslan

Thank you so much for your work.
Design is cool but I wonder about using style.css,php.

I installed Geeklog-ede42628dc11.
New Geeklog site display faster than Geeklog1.8.1 site indeed.
But Newpro theme and Professional_css and professional were the same
display speed.
Why style.css.php is used in Newpro theme?

Geeklog-ede42628dc11:
- Created this page in 0.08 seconds by using newpro
...using style.css,php
- Created this page in 0.08 seconds by using professional_css ...not
using style.css,php
- Created this page in 0.08 seconds by using professional
...using only style.css

Geeklog-1.8.1
- Created this page in 0.11 seconds by using professional_css

Theme system is very important.
Theme designer's opinion is so important.
 I saw Firebug and I understood your opinion, but many other designer
will be puzzled about theme system, probably.

--
Geeklog Japanese
Ivy