[geeklog-devel] Non table layout (was Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?)

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Apr 18 15:12:30 EDT 2012

Hi Ivy,

The times that you have posted are for processing PHP code and have
nothing to do with the theme. The CSS is loaded asynchronously and you
can only see the overhead for those with a network monitor (e.g.:
wireshark or firebug's "Net" panel). Anyway, I can assure you that
firing one HTTP request is much faster than firing a dozen of them...

Bye,
Rouslan