[geeklog-devel] Breadcrumbs

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Apr 23 13:26:12 EDT 2012

Good catch.  The breadcrumb trail would display but the links would be
disabled. It shouldn't display at all.

Also caught another bug. Currently you can only view the full story if you
have access to both topics (the story still comes up in the topic view fine
though). Obviously if you have access to one topic you should still be able
to view the story in that topic. Looking at the code I see this probably
happen because we take the min access value of all topics it belongs to when
allowing a story edit to happen. You can only edit a story if you have edit
access to the story and edit access to all of the topics.  I will have to
look into this further.

Tom