[geeklog-devel] Postgres and MS SQL?

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sat Dec 22 08:13:10 EST 2012

Maybe with 1.8.2 mark as unsupported. We should put an article up on
Geeklog.net with the release stating that these db options will be dropped
eventually if no one wants to step up and help out with testing, etc.. for
MSSQL and Postgres

For 2.0.0 we can leave the code in but disable the 2 options in the install.

If by near the end of the release for 2.0.1 no one has helped out we pull
the code.

Just an idea...

Tom