[geeklog-devel] GSoC 2012 is happening

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Sun Feb 5 08:20:15 EST 2012

As last year, the first question for me is: With Google Summer of
Code, can we spent a slot to finish old  features ( plugin repository,
calendar plugin, Social Networking Support (SocNet), Cross Site
Alerting and Publication API, Mailman Plugin) or do we need to work on
new ones ?

and what about SoC category plugin
http://wiki.geeklog.net/index.php/SoC_category_plugin
is this feature will be available for geeklog 1.9 with the big work of Tom?

Ben