[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 RC Timeline

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:33:43 EST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 12:59, Tom <websitemaster at cogeco.net> wrote:

> I do not think we should update Geeklog.net with this release.  I rather
> have some more testing done before that happens.

This is especially true with my password update (though that isn't merged
into the geeklog repo yet). LOTS of testing is recommended before we test
this on an operational system.

Has any progress been made getting the Mercurial Install bug fixed? I
haven't tested a fresh install of my changes because that bug keeps hitting
me.

-Vinny