[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 RC Timeline

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:17:02 EST 2012

I just pushed a new branch to the Geeklog Mercurial repository called
"password_update". There are a few bug fixes since I posted the patch here,
so the Mercurial version is preferred for testing. The branch is synced
with HEAD (as of now), so should work for integration testing as well.

My plan is to continue testing from the "password_update" branch. Once
everyone is satisfied with it, I'll merge it into HEAD. Hopefully, this
sounds like reasonable method for adding this (pretty significant) feature.

-Vinny