[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker update

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Jun 24 12:45:26 EDT 2012

Tom wrote:

> Actually I get this error if I try to change any of the filter options and
> not just the search test field.

I think I managed to fix it. Apparently, one of the fields in out database was a smallint when it really should have been a boolean. Something that probably happened ages ago but wasn't a problem until the last update.

I've changed it to a boolean now and removed all workarounds that I made in the Mantis code. Looks okay to me now. Let me know if you still get this (or another error) now.

bye, Dirk


More information about the geeklog-devel mailing list