[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker update

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Jun 24 15:57:47 EDT 2012

Working fine now. 



-----Original Message-----
From: geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net
[mailto:geeklog-devel-bounces at lists.geeklog.net] On Behalf Of Dirk Haun
Sent: June-24-12 12:45 PM
To: Geeklog Development
Subject: Re: [geeklog-devel] Bugtracker update

Tom wrote:

> Actually I get this error if I try to change any of the filter options 
> and not just the search test field.

I think I managed to fix it. Apparently, one of the fields in out database
was a smallint when it really should have been a boolean. Something that
probably happened ages ago but wasn't a problem until the last update.

I've changed it to a boolean now and removed all workarounds that I made in
the Mantis code. Looks okay to me now. Let me know if you still get this (or
another error) now.

bye, Dirk


geeklog-devel mailing list
geeklog-devel at lists.geeklog.net

More information about the geeklog-devel mailing list