[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 update

cordiste cordiste at free.fr
Sun Mar 4 18:16:05 EST 2012

Tom,

I tried to install paypal plugin and got the unknown column 'tid' error.

The suggested solution is to create a dynamic block, but I also need a
config setting to allow admin to choose to display or not this block,
plus 2 more settings to choose side and block order.

Would there be a preferred solution for centralized management of blocks?

Ben