[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 update

Trinity trinity93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 00:23:20 EST 2012

What is the possibility of simply declaring this a 2.0 version since it
breaks compatibility with old plugins and having plug-in devs have pre and
post 2,0 plug-ins? I know you had at one time the Geeklog 2.0 thing but he
has since called it something else other than geeklog.

I know im not involved much anymore but i still keep tabs on geeklog dev.