[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 update

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Mar 5 14:16:41 EST 2012

Trinity wrote:

> What is the possibility of simply declaring this a 2.0 version since it breaks compatibility with old plugins

I had the same thought, actually, but decided not to bring it up myself because - I'm undecided. Jumping to 2.0 would make it clear that incompatibilities are to be expected. Not sure how much confusion this would cause, though, with all the high-flying plans for the other Geeklog 2.0 which can still be found all over the place (even though they are several years old by now). And I guess calling it 3.0 would be a bit of a stretch ;-)

http://www.themobilepresenter.com/