[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 1.9.0 or Geeklog 2.0.0?

今駒哲子 Geeklog IvyWe komma at ivywe.co.jp
Thu Mar 15 05:55:35 EDT 2012

Hi, all

Yoshinori's responsive and non table layout theme is so nice, I think.

Table layout is not so beautiful on iPhone, iPad, Android and some
size of browser.
Javascript problem is a small problem, but table layout problem is serious.

We can make many style theme by css style theme.
But table layout theme is hard to make variation.
So please back to css layout and avoid table layout html from program source.

Tom,

> I think we should go to 2.0.0 since:

I think so too.

--