[geeklog-devel] Dynamic Blocks on Blocks Admin Page

Trinity trinity93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:10:59 EDT 2012

if i remember right the current dynamic blocks plug in piece was written by
me and then expanded by the forum plug in creator because at the time he
used a hack to do his that wasn't available to other plugins.  the intent
was to make this avaliable to all plugins and eventaly replace adding
plugin derived blocks to the blocks table leaving them to custom user based
blocks exclusively. bear in mind its been a long time since i worked on
geeklog code so i am not aware of the current status of the code in
question or whether its still relevent to current develpment goals.