[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 and Rescue Tool

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Tue Mar 20 20:27:35 EDT 2012

I will update Geeklog 1.9.0 to 2.0.0

I also plan on adding Suprsidr Geeklog Emergency Rescue Tool to the install
if it is okay with every one (I still have to ask Suprsidr for permission).

If you want to try it out you can find it here:

http://www.flashyourweb.com/filemgmt/index.php?id=39

I plan on adding a link to the install (probably by the Installation Support
link at the top) so admins can easily access it. From there they will be
able to change a number of things:

    Enable/Disable Plugins

    Enable/Disable Blocks

    Edit Select $_CONF Values

    Reset Admin Password

This should help admins if they run into a problem with a plugin that is not
compatible with Geeklog 2.0.0.