[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 Schedule

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Mon Mar 26 09:54:56 EDT 2012

A quick update in regards to the Geeklog 2.0 release. We are approaching the
end of March and still have things to work on. I know everyone is pretty
busy so let's bump the RC to mid-end of April.

Rouslan has been working on the new theme and it has been coming along
nicely. For those of you who haven't seen it yet it is available in the
repository and is currently called newpro.

Here are the list of items (besides the theme) I think we should finish
before we release Geeklog 2.0.0 RC 1:

Name the new Theme - Ideas?

Changing "Remember Me For" does not update cookie timeout
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1335

Update Page Navigation with link elements
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1391

The part of the page navigator should do markup by a list.
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1422

Failure when trying to report sitemap.xml write error (I am not sure if this
happens on a Windows system since I have not seen it before)
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1412

If anyone has and additions or comments let us know.

Thanks