[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 and Geeklog.net UPDATE

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Sun Sep 23 11:46:49 EDT 2012

Okay,

I have the updated Article Comment Feeds plugin finished
(http://code.google.com/p/geeklog/). It now supports Geeklog 2.0.0.

I also finished off the topic bug where you could accidently overwrite a
topic.

Dirk could you update all the language files since they have changed a bit
again. Also can you run the history script as well.

Is there anything else we need to do or can we release Geeklog 2.0.0b3 /
Geeklog 2.0.0 RC1 (what do we want to call it RC1 or beta 3?).

Once the release is done then I will update Geeklog.net (I might as well
wait for the release at this point).