[geeklog-devel] Geeklog 2.0.0 and Geeklog.net UPDATE

今駒哲子 komma at ivywe.co.jp
Sun Sep 23 22:41:49 EDT 2012

Tony thanks!

When upgrading Geeklog 2.0.0,
Upgraded static page "Topic" mode is "Only", isn't it?
So anyone can not access all of Static Page, I think.
Please change upgraded Static Page's Topic mode from "Only" to "All".

And please think again about edit_icon in centerblock.
Static Pages plugin: add {edit_icon} to centerblock.thtml
http://project.geeklog.net/tracking/view.php?id=1483

Thanks.
--
Ivy