[geeklog-devel] Geeklog.net Forum Updates

Tom websitemaster at cogeco.net
Fri Apr 5 11:22:57 EDT 2013

Just a note this will probably take place in a few days or even next week.

I forgot to add in the forum merge functionality.

Forums being merged are:
Geeklog - General discussion for developers on Geeklog. (Combining GL 1.x
and GL 2)
General Support - Geeklog and install support. (Combining General Help and
Installation)

Tom